Wessex House - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Darton, England

Darton, England

This is a community mental health clinic. Full of social workers, CPN's, and god knows what other kinds of vermin.

They lie about most of their clients. I don't know why. I'm guessing they're after more sympathy or more money. They don't know who they're messing with.

I constantly bump into some of my friends who also go there, because we're from the same mental health community. And boy do Wessex House have a bad reputation. So it isn't just me, then. I thought maybe I was exaggerating about the staff's lack of empathy, but it turns out I was right to question it.

When you just know, instinctively, that something just isn't right, or a bit off, listen to that warning in your gut.

Especially when you suddenly discover, that the Fluoxetine they prescribe, is slowly poisoning you, in your liver and your abdomen. They should have known better, but they will, once they find out I'm dying from a medication I shouldn't be taking.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2016.